Thanks for stopping by! My name is Anna & it is nice to virtually meet you. I am a photographer that specializes in portrait photography.
As I am sure you have learned over the years, life is made up of season, some hard & some greater than we could have dreamed or imagined. I want to help you remember those by freezing the emotions and memories you bring in and out of them.
If you are interested in working together or if the above sounds like what you are looking for, feel free to reach out. I would love to grab a cup of coffee or schedule a Skype call to figure out if and how we can work together!
I am married to the guy on the right and I am convinced he is the most patient human on the planet. We have an Australian Shepard named Cooper who is a bundle of energy and keeps us on our toes.
- A hike in the woods; especially, if there is a creek.
- Listening to good jazz music; and sometimes dancing.
- Sitting and talking over a cup of something warm.
- Figuring out a really tough problem; that's the engineer in me.
- Seeing lightbulb moments in others.
- Snacks; I will eat a box of Cheese-Its without thinking twice.
- Belly laughs that remind you how much you adore the person that knows you well enough to make you laugh that way.